Could you tell me the measurements of ingredients for Brook's mix?

Elizabeth Williams
belzi...@hotmail.com

From: drumr...@stny.rr.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>psoriasis
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 15:06:51 -0400

Hi Dee,
I had a marked diminishing of 2 of my patches: from 'continents' to clusters of
small islands, since taking one Feverfew capsule a day (380mg) and applying CS,
DMSO, glycerine (Brook's mix) with added gotu kola and feverfew extracts
topically. The morning glory around my navel has almost disappeared. This was
very encouraging, even though many of my patches stayed the same.

Then, a couple weeks ago, someone told me that fumaric acid (google it) is
something people with psoriasis have deficiency; that one can try one cap
nightly for 10 days, and if that doesn't make substantial change, increase to
2, then 3, etc. up to 7, in increments of 10 days.

After one week, some of my more stubborn patches were beginning to break up,
scales were building up much less quickly, surrounding redness was fading to
pink and now I'm doing 2 per night. I'm hopeful. I've tried everything and this
is the first thing that seems to really work...for me. We're all different, of
course.

Be well,
Léna