From: Guyot Léna [mailto:drumr...@stny.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 11:39 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>psoriasis

Hi Bob,
Yes, I did, and because it was suggested for psoriasis. Unfortunately,
within a week I suddenly had outbreaks on my face, which I'd never had
before in 20 years! I stuck it out for a couple months, with the patches
spreading steadily, and then another person mentioned that LDN had done that
with him as well, and I finally gave it up.
My new regime is very slowly shrinking these back, though, to my great
relief.
Everyone is different, which I always mention whenever I speak of anything
that's worked for me, as I know it may not for others; and in some cases,
may even make things worse.

Thanks anyway,
Be well,
Léna