I take lecithin. I take 15 g of good vitamin C daily. I do not make liposomal C, as I haven't felt the need, and what with making my own CS, Kefir, Kombucha, distilled water, and other potions, lotions, eye drops, Mag oil sprays, as well as encapsulations of Himmy salt, C.O.T., B.S. M.S.M., Moringa, Modifilan, and what-not, I've hit my limit, especially as my use of the C I'm doing has been highly successful in reducing my Lyme.

Again, My use of feverfew, gotu kola, and Fumaric acid seems to be doing the trick.

Be well,
Léna