After reading what Ray Peat has to say about fish oils I felt it disagreed with what I have assessed as the effects of fish oil on my health so I googled some other research and found a lot of contradictions between them and what he alleged. I can't say I agree with him. But it does seem perhaps seaweed could give one the DHA without some of the drawbacks of fish oil as regards rancidity and processing, and no EPA which seemed to have a few bad results in some of the research I looked at on google. Research articles I saw on google said fish oils were protective against macular degeneration, Alzheimer's, colon and some breast cancer, etc, which contradicts what Ray Peat claims.

Nancy

sol wrote:
Lisa wrote:

What’s used to strengthen the arteries?