I think a very strong tincture can be made too (as opposed to using the
powder).

Lisa

  _____

From: Neville Munn [mailto:one.red...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 1:38 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Thank you...

Popular belief is cayenne pepper supposedly keeps arteries clear and
maintains good circulation.

How much, in how much water, is open to researching for individuals
determination?

Information I've read over time suggests a tablespoon per 8 ounces of water
for immediate use, or a teaspoon for every day consumption {don't know in
how much water tho}.  Has to be drank in one sitting, and as quick as
comfortable for it to be paletable.

I don't have a need to drink it - yet - but if I did have, or may develop a
circulatory problem sometime in the future, this is what I intend doing.

I'm not into alternatives, herbs, home remedies or supplements and whatever
else, {outside of silver}, but this one I believe may work, just don't ask
me why <g>.

I have my own belief that EIS may do similar, because the particles are not
spherical but more irregularly shaped.  This could be argued I spose, and
most likely will be, but it's my belief.  I'll let you know in another 10
years or so, that should be time enough for my body to be well on the way to
self destruction, considering I've been a smoker for over forty five years.

Could be useless info, but thought I'd throw it in the ring anyway Mike.

N.