Hi All

I'm about to undergo a course of Chemotherapy and Herceptin followed by
surgery for an aggressive breast and lymph node cancer.

Can I first of all please ask, no advice not to have it. I find that really
upsetting as it's already a done deal and will be going ahead. What I was
hoping someone could advise me is what to take to mitigate the effects of
the chemo. I already have M.E. so am laid up a lot of the time in bed with
that with accompanying shakes, nausea, dizziness and swollen glands.
Obviously the chemo will make all this worse so is there anything I can take
to ease the side effects?

Thanks in advance
Kirsteen