Why would they want to take the foot if the infection is only in the toe?

Have you considered laser to help healing?  Or Rife frequencies?
PT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kathy
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 9:53 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Cipro

  We are facing a terrible toe infection in a diabetic which leaves little
choice if he wants to keep his foot.  I was wondering of anyone knows if he can
take silver at the same time or if it would potentially cancel out the effects
of the antibiotic.  BTW  he started using a vibration platform ten minutes
three times a day and it seems to be helping with the circulation to his feet.
We shall see.
  Kathy