From: Trem <t...@silvergen.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, June 25, 2011 10:53:09 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Serrapeptase

.   www.smartnutrition.info

I think pounding on steel and running a chainsaw were also much of my hearing
loss.  And I'm 78 so it's probably normal to lose hearing as one ages.

Trem

On 6/25/2011 8:39 AM, MaryAnn Helland wrote:
I'm sorry that that happened to you Trem.  And I hope that you achieve 100%
recovery, including hearing.  The body is miraculous at healing itself and will
do everything in its power to do so.

From: Trem t...@silvergen.com