This is an interesting topic, and I thought I'd contribute my own recent experiences. My BP had been creeping up for the past several years, and nothing much brought it down, never really super high, but in the 130s to 140s systolic range........well for the past 3 months or so I have been following Ray Peat's eating program as much as I am able with my food and other allergies, and checking my BPs lately I am back down in the teens again...........I believe this to be due to his recommendation to reduce polyunsaturated fats to as low as possible a level, he doesn't even like fish oils or fatty fish. My blood sugars are lower and quite stable, even though I am eating sugar and fructose again. It is quite amazing. Temps are getting to 98.3 in the am too. I plan to stick with this and see how it pans out over the longer term.
this is just my own experience,
YMMV,
sol
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml

Ross Craig wrote:
This post induced me to take my blood pressure, something i have been controlling for a dozen years with drugs. When I say control, the one drug plus a diuretic, brought me down from 185/80 and sometimes much worse, to the 135/75 area and my doctor was happy, sort of , with that. A long time ago, here on this list, there were a lot of discussions about serrapeptase, including Trem's difficulties. Marshall had reported a lot of success with it, so I did my own research and started with 10,000 units and then about four months ago raised that to 40,000. I don't know what it's done for my overall health but i do feel great. And I was stunned just now to find my bp 121/63 in one arm and 116/61 in the other.