  From: MaryAnn Helland
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 12:39 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Serrapeptase

  I'm sorry that that happened to you Trem.  And I hope that you achieve 100%
recovery, including hearing.  The body is miraculous at healing itself and will
do everything in its power to do so.

  So -- Serrapeptase is available in 20,000 iu's?  Can you tell me where you
got that/saw that?  That's about where I'd like my brother to start.  Thanks.
  MA

  From: Trem t...@silvergen.com

  It was me.  I took it to clean the plaque in my pipes.  Dosage was supposed
to be 20,000 units daily.  Thinking "If some is good, more is better" i TOOK
300,000 units daily.  Only took two weeks and I stroked.  I can't tell any
difference but my wife swore she could see it when it happened six years ago.
A CT scan showed I had lost my  right temporal lobe.   I feel 99+% OK mentally
but my hearing is a bit toasted.