Louise,
How long is the wire? Do you leave the plug and plug it into an outlet? How long a wire? Is it just trailing along the floor behind you or what? I could do this with silver necklaces I have........and in this dry climate in the winter, everything in the house gets staticky, so anything the end of the wire dragged on would conduct electricity, LOL.........but is that what you mean?
thanks,
sol

Louise Larabie wrote:
You can do it any time if you have a grounded outlet.

I used a paper clip and some alligator clips to hook up a silver necklace
hung around my neck and works just as well as being outside standing
barefoot.

Actually some use grounded shoes for outside walking (often sold for those
working with sensitive equipment) but I figure I get enough exposure with
the cheap connections.

They are easy to make.

You can use a three prong cord off an old appliance you no longer use and
disconnect the power wires and leave the ground and you can then attack to
anything that will conduct an electric field (or power)

My husband soldered his wire to a copper bracelet I had.