This is a joke, right???
PT
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Nave" <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Earthing

Quite a few years ago my friend was trying to drive his car into the
garage at night after a late night at work.  There was a bit of a
grade up his driveway to the garage and as it was the depths of winter
in Minnesota the snow and ice on the driveway prevented him from
getting the traction necessary to make it up the driveway.  Just as he
was about to give up hope, the lady (and I use that term loosely) from
2 doors down showed up walking down the snowy alley in her bare feet
and a thin nightgown.  She laid one hand on the trunk and pushed his
car up into the garage.  He hasn't been the same since...

So, it is possible to walk barefoot in the winter ........for some....  ;-))

Dan