From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
Subject: CS>mixing cayenne and turmeric
To: "cs" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2011, 3:49 PM

Hi folks...I have been trying to drink a touch of cayenne pepper with ACV and
the pepper burns on the way down.  I have some turmeric capsules and was
wondering if opening the capsules and putting a little of the cayenne in them
would be a problem? Would it be bad to have the two in one capsule?
Thanks for your help in advance,
Debbie :)