wow you started with 1 tsp...I have only been doing like a pinch...lol...I feel
like a big baby...but I will stick with it and build-up it doesn't bother my
stomach at all.

From: Smitty <papad...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2011 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: CS>mixing cayenne and turmeric

Debbie:
I'm not very good with eating spicy/hot food. However, after reading
about Dr, Christopher drinking cayenne for HBP, I decided to try it.
I started slow, with one teaspoon cayenne in a half glass of water.
I chugged it down and immediately rinsed out my mouth and drank
more pure water. As time passed, like after a couple of weeks,
I was able to increase the ammount to 2 teaspoons cayenne.
You might try the cayenne in plain water without the ACV.
Good luck,Smitty