Hi, Lola,
I`m Marshalee, been on this list since 1996 or so!
I`d be glad to send you an email with directions for the simple gadget I`ve
used for all those years.
CS cured me of Lyme Disease and other nasties, and many of my pets of all
sorts of stuff, including Giardia in a baby cockatiel. Great stuff!
JLMK if you want my info.
Marshalee