Hi Lola, welcome to the group. Along with CS might I suggest you look into
taking an iodine supplement like Lugols. There is a very helpful website at
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/iodine/       that you may find useful.

Best wishes, Roger B
NZ

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 6:37 PM, phoenix23002 tds.net