PT:
why not carry out a discussion on the list? All interested (or searching the archives)could benefit from it, instead of "20" private emails . Just a thought :-)

Regards
hg

PTFerrance wrote:

Hi Lena,

I was thinking if you could find an FSM practitioner near where you are it might just take a couple of treatments. I was thinking of trying some of the FSM frequencies through some another method, e.g., 2 mp3 players and rife amplifiers or even 2 frequency generators. If you have 2 pieces of equipment (you need 2 discrete channels) email me privately and we can talk about it.

PT