ok, Chuck, NOW you've go my attention!
CAYENNE!!!?
I use cayenne on my joints and aches and pains, but when i have the misfortune to accidentally get some on my finger and then into the eye it's scary hurty! I add MSM to CS, and when uveitis flares, I add a little DMSO, but haven't yet done cayenne. I also have eyebright tincture. Would that do?

Be well,
Léna