So sorry, I used Dr Christophers Eyebright formula (Liquid)

Christopher and Schultz are pretty much the same in reputation and are
conteporaries, I often confuse them.
http://www.drchristophersherbshop.com/Herbal_Eyebright.html

                                        Chuck
Church Bulletin Bloopers.

 Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance
  to get rid of  those things not worth keeping around the house.
 Don't forget your husbands.