  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tel Tofflemire

  I get them too, But I always use a very strong Calcium ,  It works well if
you take enough.  I recommend Shaklee Brand because they have one brand that
works the best.  PS. =
  (I am not a member or affiliated with Shaklee in any way)

  Tel Tofflemire
  Dewey, AZ.

  From: Kathy Tankersley <babychicks...@gmail.com>

  Has anyone had experience with heel spurs?  If so, what kind of treatment did
you use?  My daughter has them and they are miserable.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.  Thands,Kathy