Yes I have her book ..... :))
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hanneke
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:48 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>heel spurs

  A good reference on this would be Dr. Carolyn Dean.  Google would provide the
references.

  At 01:59 PM 13/09/2011, you wrote:

    It is quite complex & I can't immediately put my hand on rationale to say
other wise ..... I just know all American argue about the need for & balance of
the Magnesium / Calcium requirements besides it is possible that different
countries have different deficiencies in their soils / Australia on average is
deficient in Magnesium.

    Lots of great info in the NutritionCare Practitioners' Manual about the
absorption of Calcium - but too tired now to copy it out for you

    Best,  :))