  From: gaiac...@gmail.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 18:27
  Subject: Re: CS>spectrographs of CS [GishPuppy]

        Jason wrote:
        Even small concentrations of silver ions contain the electromagetic
        Information of silver.  I'm not sure anyone understands from a practical
        Level how oligodynamics work biologically.  As far as anyone really
knows,
        The effect could simply be a catylst.

        Jason, does this mean if a person could get the figures for the
frequency of the silver that this would be as good as the electromagnetic
information from the silver--or do you think it's still necessary to have
actual, physical ions present?

        Samala,
        Renee