Intracellular infection?

I believe Salmonella falls into this catagory.

There are apparently many forms of Salmonella, and typhoid fever seemingly is
the most severe form.

The food poisoning Salmonella of which I have treated myself for began as
chronic stomack pains {presumably gas} and diarrhea {two visits to the loo in
fairly quick succession}.

The consumption of a glass {250ml} in one sitting of *freshly* produced EIS/CS
stopped it within a matter of a few hours.

The solution will be at its peak of Ag+ ions and highest Ph or alkalinity value
immediately upon cessation of the brewing process, which is when I consumed it.
One sample I had tested 24 hours after production returned a Ph or alkalinity
value exceeding 9.4, what it would have been *immediately* after cessation of
the brewing process I don't know, but can only assume in all probability it
would have been higher.

It's this type of self medication for various conditions which gives me ground
for my opinions on particular aspects in the use of EIS/CS.
In this case I believe *freshly* produced EIS/CS with its high Ag+ ion content
and *possibly?* the high Ph value contributed to the rapid recovery. FWIW.
Don't ask me why I believe this, I just do, I'll leave the science to the
professionals and the biologists.

N.