Well, I've been nebulizing my pet rabbit for many years off and on with a mix of CS-MSM-DMSO, and he's still alive and still cruising at eleven and a half years old though he has had chronic upper respiratory infection for his entire life. Almost exactly one year ago, we increased the nebulizing from sporadic to twice a day, which allowed reduction of his bicillin injections from daily to one every 3 days, and also allowed a reduction in his daily baytril. Given how fragile bunnies are, and the compromises this particular rabbit has in his respiratory system, I can't see how he could still be alive, let alone thriving as he is, if nebulizing CS were at all harmful. I would certainly never hesitate to nebulize straight CS or my CS-MSM-DMSO mix myself if I needed it.
sol

D L wrote:
Was there a solution to the nebulizer question raised by Marshall?

Is there evidence that points to non toxicity for this treatment plan?

Regards,

—Dan