Almost 2 1/2  years ago, I used a cpap machine with ionic silver when  I
felt like I was suffocating after years of mold exposure, including
aspergillus...3-4 night of straight ionic silver and I was like 70 %
better....I
informed my state CDC...I talked with Fred Peschel...maker of ionic generator
and he said he was not surprise I got better and that it would not hurt my
lungs  to continue using. You must use ionic silver not colloidal silver...I
understand there is a difference.

In a message dated 9/26/2011 12:43:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,