From: Elizabeth Williams
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 11:18 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>smart meter

I knew that these meters were coming to my town because they announced it in
the local city electric newsletter. I had been reading about these things for a
long time now. So what I did was call my lawyer and see what I could legally do
to keep them from installing it at my house. I put a note near the meter that
read, Do not install a smart meter on this home and I padlocked the meter with
my own lock. The lawyer told me that basically I have a right to not accept
this in my town. So my lawyer has sent the city a letter stating that I dont
want this smart meter.

Elizabeth Williams
belzi...@hotmail.com