The reigning power moguls came by last week in northern California and
installed smart meters on the whole neighborhood i happened to be home and
told the installer no way on mine. I just received a love letter from them
yesterday stating that they can charge me whatever they want to have someone
come read my meter. This is the same outfit that blew up a whole
neighborhood  last year. I will be calling the puc tomorrow to see what
options are available Ted