Good for you, Ted.  The 'powers that be' (no pun intended) (petty
bureaucrats whether government or otherwise) are going to be the death
of us if we don't start resisting the pushing, prodding and poking.
Somebody ought to take them to court and dig up all the negative
medical info.  When we call ourselves a free country, lightening bolts
should land on our heads 'cause it is becoming one big fat lie.  Lola