  From: PTFerrance
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 6:54 AM
  Subject: CS>OT - MMS

  Hi,

  I have a couple of questions about MMS for those who use it, if you don't
mind answering.

  First, when using vinegar will any vinegar do the job. white or apple cider?

  Second, do you stop taking your multi-vitamin while using MMS?  Since most
have Vit C in them and one is supposed to take the MMS every 2 hours or so it
would seem that it is necessary to discontinue supplements with Vit C.

  Thanks for any help you can give.

  PT