Scott,

I felt an immediate sense of relief after the first dose of MMS... it got progressively better after that so I know the MMS was killing the bad bacteria. I've never used more than 6 drops of chlorine dioxide at a time diluted in 4 oz of water, and most of the time it's only two drops. I've also never used it for more than two days at a time and never suffered any side effects short or long term. I also use CS but haven't found it to be as effective for viral conditions.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Adams" <msad...@msadams.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 10:09 AM
Subject: RE: CS>OT - MMS

Food poisoning can pass by itself in that length of time.

MMS is indiscriminate. It will damage organs as readily as a pathogen.  It
like being in a room of kids and thugs and closing your eyes and shooting.
No idea at all what you will hit.

Why take the risk? CS is far safer.

Scott Adams
www.lyme-resource.com
You can lead a person to a fact, but you can't make them think! - Scott
Adams