I was on one drop a day with the projectile vomiting, along with wonderful
diarrhea.

It was too much for me and I won't take it again.  I tried 3 times and
each time was so ill.  It just isn't for me.

I have found that Low Dose Naltrexone has been a miracle for me, as has the
 Iodine Protocol.  I will take both forever.  There is detox on the  Iodine
Protocol, but it can be managed much better than that MMS, for me at
least.

Glowing,

Marygrace~