Why no rainwater from a storm with lightening, Marshall?
Thanks. PT

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshall [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:47 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Urgent...where to get silver in India

You might try rainwater.  Make sure it is caught in clean pots, not as
runoff of a roof or something.  Only use that which comes down toward
the end of a storm, especially if the air is polluted. Do not let any
drops from a tree limb or anything else drop into it. Also do not use
water from a storm if there is lightning.

Marshall

On 10/19/2011 11:31 AM, Asif Nathekar wrote:
> I cant find ANY distilled water where I folks live... even water for
> injections will be available on a special order....
>
> There must obviously be some Distilled water available somewhere in
> India, but not where my folks are, so I cannot comment on the quality
> or otherwise of any available...
>
> as for water for injections, it is usually put through a resin filter
> (to deionise, effectively), and then RO or Distilled... which is not
> as good as double distilled....but I cant complain, given the
> situation!...

-----
No virus found in this message.