Hi all,
I just got a bunch of lovely black walnuts: bright green and un- smashed, and have put them in a big glass container covered with vodka (couldn't find grain alcohol). When I googled, the Hulda Clark instructions said to steep for three days. Does anyone know if this is the minimum or some sort of absolute? I tend to try to get more out of things so am tempted to let them sit longer. Also, I know this makes great iodine and I believe iodide as well, but can't find how it compares to Lugol's, which is what I'm accustomed to using (5%)
Can anyone here fill in the gaps?

Thanks and be well,
Léna