Here is an apparent case of fungal issues caused by EIS from a D. Glover.
He said I could repost this from an email he sent me.  This is the only case
I have ever heard of.  Anyone have others?

David

"Re the sterile gut, I was drinking 2 litres at a time that was going
surplus during my frequent experiments to calibrate my sol making equipment,
as I had to send off a number of  20 ml bottles of samples done at different
lengths of time to do a graph to see where the ppm value I wanted would
occur. Believe it or not one of the samples I sent off came back as 5.1ppm
from Sheffield University in England, and as the stuff I was
originally required to make was 5 ppm I was quite pleased with my guesswork,
though I make it a bit stronger now for myself.

What happens is that the 2 pounds of freindly gut bacteria just got hammered
by that vast amount of silver sol. I started to feel a tickling at the back
of my throat, like my throat had fluff stuck in it, that is when you have
killed all the friendly bacteria in your mouth/throat and candida starts to
proliferate there. From then it just gets worse, my entire body came down
with really lethal candida, and I normally never get anything more than a
little athlete's foot on my little toes on each foot. My eyes blurred and my
vision clouded over so that I started to literally lose my eyesight, as I
could no longer make out the grouting lines in brickwork any more, and I was
itching like hell all over my body, and felt absolutely lousy mentally. Of
course I knew what I had done, but it was too late. I ruled out the idea of
using sol to sort this out, as I knew I would be left even more vulnerable,
so I started using Chinese herbs from a brilliant researcher called Paul
Thomlinson I think his name was (he is no longer in business for some reason
I think), and also took SBO's later on from a company called Kiki (top
notch) and gradually I got my health back. At least I never turned blue
anyway, that would have been really fun."