  From: Garnet
  To: Silver List
  Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 20:25
  Subject: Re: CS>A case report of fungal issues caused by EIS

        In my way of thinking and advising people as a Wellness Consultant at
        Austin's four holistic pharmacies, is to tell them that probiotics are
        always a healthy choice. That there are no documented cases of CS
        or EIS causing fungal dysbiosis. And few if any anecdotal reports.

        For one thing it would be extremely difficult to isolate a cause. But
        just thinking about it, this list would be rife with stories of candida
        dysbiosis following initial CS use. And it is not.

        To propagate a myth because one person out of literally hundreds of
        thousands believes it is true
        is very science, it is not conservative, it is simply unfounded belief
        lacking any proof, therefore IMHO it is best not to propagate such an
        unfounded belief in the mistaken cause of "conservativism".

        To me it is a disservice unless there is an abundance of anecdotal
        evidence, and there is not, to even mention it. I only address the issue
        if asked.

        Janet R. Perry, MA Pharmacology
        Wellness Consultant
        Peoples Pharmacy