So Mike Monet was looking for this type of tubing for his generator.  I was
about to share it with him, but then discovered he had removed me from his
silver forum for disagreeing with him...on a different forum that that
one...go figure...Also, FYI, it turns out he is really suffering seriously
from mold related illness and never brought it up here.

http://www.riogrande.com/Product/999-Fine-Silver-Seamless-Tubing-Soft/100930

Anyway, some of you might benefit instead.  I will definitely be trying this
out in the future with Mike's super low current ideas.  These tubes increase
surface area by a whole lot.

David