Hi roger,

No problem,
Your best bet would be to phone the guy at lessemf.com and talk to him...

Mike

On 11/5/2011 1:04 PM, Roger Barker wrote:
Thanks for the site Mike. I see from a recent post (see below) that one would need a meter capable of reading ELF. This site has a large range of meters and which I find somewhat confusing. Any idea which meter would be the right one for our purpose?

Cheers, Roger B

Utilizing an advanced ElectroSmog Electropollution Detector from Germany HF 35C 800 MHz – 2500 MHz, the Smart Meter from SDG&E placed on my home without notice Nov 2010 was tested last week. Sempra Utilities SDG&E’s Smart Meter produced *a burst of ELF microwave radiation 1000s more powerful than a cell phone call* at greater than 2000 uW/meter squared power levels every 5 to 15 seconds throughout the day and night. This meter is 10 feet from my studio broadcast desk. Testing beside my wife’s side of our bed, Friday August 26th 2011, pointed 20 yards to our neighbors garage mounted SDG&E meter, every 2 to 5 seconds a burst of ELF microwave radiation was detected over limit 2000+ uWatts of power per square meter.