Roger,

I think you can rest easy with this.

The fact that they have sent you a letter with very specific information
which includes the NZ emissions specification that it was tested to, and
the frequency and duration of the outputs is very impressive.  A legitimate
business cannot send out a letter like this which is not factual.

This is saying that, after August 2010, the transmissions are once a week
between midnight and 6am for a duration of 20 to 30 seconds.  There may be
occasional transmission at other times for the (rare) event where it is
necessary to disconnect and reconnect remotely.  These outputs from the
modem (short as they are) are on the same order of magnitude as a generic
cellphone.

This exposure seem extremely minimal.

Dan

<<image001.gif>>