.
It seems to me we often use too LITTLE CS to
really wipe out the offending bug.
Recently my granddaughter -- age 14 -- "gave" me a
bad ccough, that turned into
bronchitis, or perhaps even bronchial pneumonia.
She had the cough for almost 2 months
before getting well, Friends in my Maine town have
had the same experience.
I had a temp of 101 and decided low doses of CS
were futile. (I consider CS to be a
mild medicine.)  So I quickly worked up to a quart
a day (1/4 cup 8 times in the day)
and broke the fever by evening. I did one more day
at that amount. Although the cough took
a month to really disappear, the illness itself
was over
Judy Down Maine

Time to tax the rich yet? You mean
to pay for 2 wars begun at the very