From: David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Lyme disease

Hi Rod,

Giving it to you straight...lyme can be very complex, and after talking to you
last time, I think your case is in fact quite complex.  Many things need to be
addressed.  Killing the bugs can be perhaps only 10% of the puzzle.  Without an
experienced guide and a willingness to go to great lengths to address the many
factors involved in Lyme, I think chances of real recovery are not good.

Mold toxicity, EMF exposure, kryptopyrroluria, food allergy elimination, heavy
metal detox, general detox, nutritional deficiencies, structural issues, worms,
parasites, viruses, biofilms, other co-infections, and the list goes on.  I am
regretful to say that I do not believe it is possible to get well sticking to a
shoestring protocol.

Antibiotics work if used at the right time in the right way by an experienced
practitioner.

All this means is that there are other problems that need to be addressed that
you are not addressing.  Lyme is like peeling an onion.  You find the current
bottleneck and peel back that problem.  Then the next layer of the puzzle
presents itself and you change gears accordingly.   Killing bugs does not seem
to be the bottleneck problem for you right now.

Best wishes,
David A. in CA