Ode's SilverPuppy is my pick.  After it turns off at 15ppm you can over-ride
it make the CS as strong as you want. and you cannot beat the price I paid.

PT

From: Tel Tofflemire [mailto:telt...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 10:26 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Making 40 PPM is so simple.

I Have made all my Colloidal Silver 40 p.p.m. and more for over 12 years
now.

In fact I told everyone on the list how to do it several times.

You use a good unit, and you make a gallon at a time, it doesn't take me any
longer to make a gallon than a quart with a Colloidal Master AC.

The best part is I de-vide the gallon of 40 or more p.p.m. into another
gallon jar and add more distilled water until I get what PPM I want.  Lots
of times I only want around 20 PPM. That is all you need for most of the
time.

By the way, I know several on the list that use the colloidal Master, and
are very happy with it & what it does. There made by (www.wishgranted.com)

Tel Tofflemire

  _____