That is interesting.  List members might try taking finished batches and
sticking the generator back in it and seeing if this works.

This is also somewhat similar to what Mike was mentioning.  He would need
to swap polarity every now and then to overcome what I called earlier some
kind of "secondary" limit (the first limit hypothetically being the nernst
diffusion layer, made a non issue with very low current density).

Or perhaps the argument about he nernt diffusion layer is not real at all,
and it is only this "secondary" limitation that is somewhat alleviated by
using super low current.  That, in essence, could give more time for things
to disperse (analogous to turning off the power on a higher current
generator every now and then).

Skepticism diminishing...

David