I agree! My Silver Puppy is versatile, relatively quick, and the quality of its product proven in its great benefits to our lives.
Be well,
Léna
On Dec 17, 2011, at 8:01 AM, PTFerrance wrote:

Ode’s SilverPuppy is my pick. After it turns off at 15ppm you can over-ride it make the CS as strong as you want… and you cannot beat the price I paid.
PT

From: Tel Tofflemire [mailto:telt...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 10:26 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Making 40 PPM is so simple.

I Have made all my Colloidal Silver 40 p.p.m. and more for over 12 years now.
In fact I told everyone on the list how to do it several times.
You use a good unit, and you make a gallon at a time, it doesn't take me any longer to make a gallon than a quart with a Colloidal Master AC. The best part is I de-vide the gallon of 40 or more p.p.m. into another gallon jar and add more distilled water until I get what PPM I want. Lots of times I only want around 20 PPM. That is all you need for most of the time. By the way, I know several on the list that use the colloidal Master, and are very happy with it & what it does. There made by (www.wishgranted.com )
Tel Tofflemire