I am trying to make a highly concentrated silver citrate solution but
encountered a problem.  The first time I did this I did not have this
issue.  I took silver oxide powder and put it in distilled water.  Then I
added citric acid until it could all dissolve, stirring vigorously.  Made
about 1,000PPM

This time I first made a solution nearly saturated with citric acid.  Then
I added the silver oxide.  But it appears the silver oxide is a little
clumpy and does not disperse into a fine mist will stirring it.  I think it
may be because of some moisture in the jar of silver oxide powder I have.
The result is that the silver oxide is taking forever and ever to dissolve
and is very frustrating.  It is dissolving, but just super slowly.  Almost
up to 5,000PPM.  I won't be able to tell when saturation with silver really
happens if the reason for not dissolving is due to something else.

Any ideas how to remove the moisture?  Adding grains of rice to the silver
oxide bottle?

A tiny swig of the 1,000PPM had an effect on me, so I need to explore
higher concentrations (while staying out of the sun).

David