Hi There David, I had the personal experience that DMSO used in the eyes in any form - being a drying agent - reduced the fluid of my eyes causing my contact lenses to be very difficult to remove - Marshall reminded me that it was a drying agent, so I stopped using it, I now only use EIS alone or with Dr Schultz cataract drops with caynne, and my eyes are all back doing what they have always done. My eye man told me it was age, any tale can have any ending one wants to apply !!!!

Take good care and enjoy a wonderful 2012
Sandee
Attitude is everything !!

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f0862b260b8a120db50st03vuc