From: Guyot Léna [mailto:drumr...@stny.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 5:16 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: DMSO and EIS nebulizer recipe

I used a full dropper-bottle of home genrated CS (EIS) and added just a few
drops of DMSO and it knocked out a case of uveiitis in a third of the time
earlier conventional treatments had done. My ophtho. was impressed and gave
this his blessings for any future need. An alternative to DMSO which doesn't
sting as initially like DMSO is MSM, which I use for regular dry-eye and
floaters.

Be well,

Léna