I just had an interesting experience with the new CDS (chlorine dioxide
solution).  100 drops of activated MMS used transdermally with DMSO did
nothing for me in the past.  Recently about 5 ml of CDS transdermally gave
me strong intestinal herx.  1ml of CDS is said to be equivalent to 3 drops
of activated MMS.  Presumably this means has the same amount of CD as is
created by the MMS.  But it seems to be, that it is much more used by the
body in solution.