WTH?????
Neville's been on this list for years.
Don't recall him selling anything!

Election season discourse???

                                        Chuck

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking
one day. The Russian said, 'We were the first in space!' The American
said, 'We were the first on the moon!' The Blonde said, 'So what?
We're going to be the first on the sun!' The Russian and the American
looked at each other and shook their heads. 'You can't land on the
sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said the Russian. To which the Blonde
replied, 'We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!'

On 1/27/2012 3:18:35 PM, D Glover (mothman...@gmail.com) wrote:
> 'Should we let this die a natural death now?' You say. Understand
> this; (you
> don't seem to be able to understand this point which I have already made) a
> guy asked about uS readings, and he did not even refer to the meter you sell
> at all, which I never even knew existed either, so you have no cause to feel
> personally vilified in some way by my advice to that gentleman concerning TDS
> meters. Rightly, you should have written directly to educate firstly that man
> who asked that question by letting him, and everyone else via your
> communication to him, that you produce a different type of meter that you
> believe can resolve his problem, then you could have recommended your product
> to him, if that is something that is acceptable on this forum, but that is
> what you did in a devious and thoroughly unpleasant and round about manner
> anyway after you attacked my understanding and methodology of making silver
> sol, and you are trying to sell something here, not me, you are the person
> with commercial products for sale, not me.
>
> The guy asking the question was not even talking about the type of meter you
> were selling anyway, but a TDS meter, and I was right in what I said in reply
> to him, in referring to the poor type of results he would be likely to get by
> attempting to measure silver sol ppm with his TDS meter. You have serious a

Archives: