Parvo accumulates and spreads from the large intestine. An enema o flush out the parvo concentration and then another enema in half hour can sometimes save the dog. CS by mouth along with electrolytes and any other hydration is a lifesaver. Stay up all night and hydrate even if it has to be with an eyedropper. Often times parvo arrives with its own vaccine. Know the signs and don't ignore parvo diagnosis because you just had your pet vaccinated. Joyce Miller and others you can spread the word of the ingredients and the danger in vaccines once you read vaclib.org and other documentation. Follow the money train. Big pharma can take all the hypos and put them where the sun don't shine. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joyce Miller" <jmillerwo...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 8:18 PM
Subject: CS>CS and dogs

Took a dog to the vet this week -- it was a rescue dog and he had
serious irritations on the front of his neck and he had just been
neutered to get him ready for his new home.

The clinic that did the neutering gave me some spray for the neck and
said I could also use it on the incision site. The dog really fought
me -- no way did he want me to do that.

So I took him to my vet the next day, and she took one look at the
name of the spray and said that that product contains alcohol and of
course that would really burn the skin, making the irritation worse
and causing his incision to be quite pinkish read. I asked her what to
use instead.

Now, she is NOT an alternative vet, but she is a great diagnostician
and she respects the health of our dogs. She said that the best thing
to use for skin irritations on dogs is colloidal silver.

I brought the dog home, started using colloidal silver (my husband
makes ours and we always have plenty available). The dog still
struggled, but the irritation started to heal. The dog left for his
permanent today, and I sent the CS with him, both the little spray
bottle and another bottle so they can refill the spray, and told them
what our vet said to do.

This is something that I will be posting to the dog lists that I own
and the dog lists that I am on, but before I do, I wanted to ask this
list if anyone else has done this and what more they can tell me about
using CS for dogs with skin issues or other issues.

Thanks,

Joyce Miller

--
"Self care is never a selfish act – it is simply good stewardship of
the only gift that I have.” Parker Palmer

http://dearjubilee-joyce.blogspot.com
www.dearjubilee.com

Archives: