Joyce,
 http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/SilverPets/
sol

Joyce Miller wrote:
Now, she is NOT an alternative vet, but she is a great diagnostician
and she respects the health of our dogs. She said that the best thing
to use for skin irritations on dogs is colloidal silver.

This is something that I will be posting to the dog lists that I own
and the dog lists that I am on, but before I do, I wanted to ask this
list if anyone else has done this and what more they can tell me about
using CS for dogs with skin issues or other issues.

Thanks,

Joyce Miller